Welcome to Prkacin Gammon & SimProudly providing a full range of legal services to our clients in the lower mainland and throughout British Columbia. Our lawyers can offer assistance in English, Urdu, Hindi, Croatian, and Serbian.
Thank you very much for all that you’ve done for us, especially for the things that you did which were beyond your duties as a lawyer.Client, New Westminster
Words cannot express how grateful I am for all you’ve done for me and the boys! I wouldn’t be where I am today without you. With your understanding and perseverance, I can now move forward and focus on our future. Thank you!!!”Client, New Westminster
• parenting arrangements • divorce • child and spousal support • division of debt and property • adoption • mediation • Views of the Child Reports (VOCRs) • family law agreements
• Investigation stage • Immediately after MCFD removal and applications for interim orders • Applications for temporary custody orders • Applications for continuing custody orders • Access applications • Supervision order applications • Applications to set aside CCOs
• Mischief • Assault • Assault with a weapon and assault causing bodily harm • Robbery • Fraud • Theft • Motor Vehicle Act offences • Break and enters • Drug offences • Breaches of probation and sentence orders
Wills & Estates
• drafting or updating a will • probate and estate administration • powers of attorney, representation agreements, committeeship • estate litigation
• negligence • slip-and-fall • breach of contract • creditor/debtor law • defamation • animal law
Labour & Employment Law
• grievances regarding collective agreements • administrative tribunals (Labour Relations Board, Human Rights, Employment Standards) • court
• working, studying, or visiting in Canada • sponsoring a spouse or family member • permanent resident applications and issues • citizenship applications and issues
Mediation takes a non-adversarial approach, and thus is generally far less stressful than court proceedings. It can also be far less expensive.
Notarial & Other Services
• Notary Services • Independent Legal Advice • Power of Attorney and Representation Agreements • Desk Order Divorces